Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce & Child Support
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Hartstein & Hartstein, Esqs. is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Family Law, Divorce and Child Support cases. Based in Englewood, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of New Jersey. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We have 37 years of experience and we are determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Hartstein & Hartstein, Esqs. knows how to interpret NJ law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Family Law: Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to fight to get your children the financial stability they need and deserve. Our assertive attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Child Custody: The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. Our lawyers have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our assertive attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
When you retain the services of Hartstein & Hartstein, Esqs., you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Englewood law firm today
Hartstein & Hartstein, Esqs. believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Englewood. Call the firm at 201-399-4543 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.